Friday, May 30, 2008

My Expirience at Rockridge


My thoughts when I got there were different to what I had expected. When I got there I wouldn't really see many Hispanic people, I would say that the majority was Caucasian. It looked like a very clean neighborhood, there was also many clothes stores and restaurants. During our visit there we got to interview some people which was kind of hard to find because we kept on getting rejected. We kept on trying and at the end we got around five people. Some the people we interviewed said that what they didn't like about Rockridge was the school that was nearby their businesses, and someone else said that the things there were kind of expensive. After this experience I actually think that it is different in some ways compared to other places I've visited. It was a very different experience for me because I got to visit a new neighborhood and learn from them.

No comments: