Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Thoughts

Being in this class I got to experience many things. I also got to challenge myself learn new things and meet more people. Something that I had to overcome in this class is probably my shyness because I felt that I started talking more with other people, although I am not really used to talking as much. I feel that when we went out to do interviews I felt more comfortable asking people to get interview, although there was times in where my group would get rejected we still kept on going. There was times in where I wouldn't want to participate but I would still try my hardest in this class. Something I could of challenge myself to do would of probably been experiencing new food, because when ever we visited new places I wouldn't eat the food there because it was different and it was different to what I was usually used to. But overall I enjoyed being in this class because I got to experience new things and learned from them.

No comments: